Sunday, February 25, 2007

I am what I am what you think doesn't matter I KNOW what I am
You people got to wake up, your mind is your savior, think right or you'll be damned

You judge, jump into conclusions and you just believe in what you have in your mind
open your third eye, to see thru others eyes, lighting a candle wont do you any good if your that blind

Expand your wisdom and listen to silence niether to people nor to the voices in your head
From silence we came and into silence we will fade once we are dead

I'm not a perfect man but judge me only if you were, we aren't alike people do differ at least I know my flows, I know what's wrong with me, I'm no longer the man I used to be

Writing this seems so useless, like trying to grow trees by watering rocks.
Obviously ignorance is the people's creed

But a slight shadow of a dying is hope is enough of a motive to write trying to open the third eye even if i had to shed tears, face humility or even if I had to bleed

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ladybird said...

this is amazing! it really is , the words are very touching and powerful mashallah , keep it up!! :)i'll post more of my notes for u to read and comment on :P:P ttyl

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home