Wednesday, August 23, 2006


**The Living Dead**


As far as i remember i have been living this life with no motive no, dream, no Aim or goal, it was a normal life but its future was so unclear, I kept on trying to find a purpose, a goal an aim and since i am a really lonely person most of my life i kept trying to find all of that in a person and it really resulted in a very bad way.. some may think I'm a player, others may think I'm sick but I was just trying over and over.....

one day in 2003 I for some reason found the missing part of my life, although I didn't have the right what so ever to think so but deep inside i knew it.

Earlier this year I met the person (My purpose) and it was amazing how this person felt for me and shared the same ideas, it was also amazing how similar we were, we expressed our feelings to each other and i was about to fly.

this person had so much time for me in the beginning but i discovered that she is so busy with this life that she didn't have the time to be fully with me, while on the other hand she was the only reason i was living and fighting to achieve things i never wanted, i was welling to do anything just to see her face and i would have died a million times and lived again just to hear her calming voice, i will go to places and spend hours just to be beside her even if i couldn't actually talk to her or sit "With" her.

I felt like a stray puppy who was dying of hunger and mad at the world cause i am so harmless yet everyone kicked me around, and one day a very kind, sweet and understanding person took me home, showed me the meaning of being "Loved" the meaning of having a caring person, but that person got too busy too soon and didn't pay that much of attention any more. The puppy (Referring to myself) was in a much better situation, (Shelter, food and all that he ever wanted but the puppy just misses that persons love and compassion).

I used to complain allot not because i hated the way that person was treating me but because i really missed her day and night, and i wanted to spend a life time with her.

we had our ups and our downs just like any other couple..

Yesterday Tuesday 22/08/2006 I lost my motive, my love, my life. I swear I was about to die, i couldn't breath and i felt so numb i barely made it back to my home alive. My love decided that we wont talk or see each other any more i cried like i never cried before i couldn't sleep and i feel so empty right now... she was the only one i trusted with advises, was my only getaway from my busy and really unfortunate life, she was the only one that will take away my anger and aggression she had my whole life in her hands and i just lost all of that.

She did it for a very noble cause, she did it for a greater love, she did it because her parents told her that if she kept on doing what she is doing they will be extremely upset with her and that she will be effecting her sisters life negatively and that her actions will effect her whole family she did it to please he parents and for that... may god give her the strength to please them more and more.. I just wish i could go to her parents and tell them that they have a wonderful daughter a daughter that would actually give up the love of her life for them...

i really respect her and respect her choice.

but i would love to announce that starting Tuesday 22/08/2006 AD

I Qusai F. M have become officially (The Living Dead)


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ouch.. thats very touching man.. I really know how u feel... Nice to see u on the Bloggers world Cuz :-)

Ahmed

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home